Alexandra Breckenridge Net Worth
Awards and Achievements
Most Popular Things
Alexandra Breckenridge is an entertainer from the United States. She started her vocation as a supporting entertainer in Big Fat Liar’s juvenile comedies (2002), and She’s the Man (2004). (2006). She, in this way, played Willa McPherson, a journalist, in FX’s Dirt and a supporting job in the brief series The Ex List. In the principal time of FX’s American Horror Story, she depicted a youthful Moira O’Hara and, in the third season, Kaylee. She starred as Jessie Anderson on AMC’s The Walking Dead and as Sophie on NBC’s This Is Us. She also plays various characters in the animated comedy sitcom Family Guy. Since 2019, In the Netflix series Virgin River, she portrayed Melinda “Mel” Monroe.
Alexandra Breckenridge Net Worth
The Dawson Creek star has starred in several big offices smashes. For example, She’s the Man-made nearly $57 million at the movie office. She has appeared in over 18 films, earning a good living. Seasoned TV performers may earn well over $300,000 every episode. Depending on the show’s success, the sum may reach $500,000. Presently. Alexandra Breckenridge has a $2 million net worth.
Alexandra Breckenridge Awards and Achievements
Alexandra Breckenridge, star of This Is Us, finished her eventful Sunday night with a unique post-Screen Actors Guild Awards triumph party. The 35-year-old entertainer who plays Kevin’s old flame, Sophie, returned home to accompany her 6-week-old youngster Billie after the remainder of her cast won the honor for extraordinary group execution in a show series. Breckenridge captioned a picture of herself with her daughter and her SAG Award with the phrase “Home to my darling princess.”
Breckenridge let PEOPLE know that she had a “weird inclination” that This Is Us would bring back home the SAG Award for the extraordinary outfit that night at the SAG Post-Awards Gala held at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
Alexandra Breckenridge Most popular things
· One of her minor parts was on the hit show American Horror Story. In 2011, Breckenridge participated in the first season of FX’s Murder House.
· Her most prominent pre-VR role was as Sophie, Kevin’s (Justin Hartley) love interest in the ABC drama This Is Us. She was downgraded from series regular to guest star in subsequent seasons because she worked on other projects.
· We also learned that the actress had previously participated in one episode of the famous series while conducting an investigation.
· Viola Hastings (Bynes) is a girl who pretends to be her twin brother to play soccer at a boarding school.
· She portrayed Janie Shepherd, the older sister of Jason Shepherd, in the Frankie Muniz-starring 2002 movie Big Fat Liar. We almost missed it because she was just 19 at the time.
· She portrayed Jessie Anderson, a recurring character on the program, from 2015 to 2016.
In the episode, Anderson resided in the Alexandria Safe-Zone with her husband and little kid.
· The Connecticut native also appeared in four episodes of True Blood’s hit vampire series· Breckenridge portrayed Monique in the 2006 movie She’s the Man. She likewise showed up in a couple of ensuing dropped projects, for example, the FX show series Dirt, in which she depicted a youthful, hopeful essayist named Willa McPherson from 2007 to 2008.
·Breckenridge played Katerina Pelham in season four of HBO’s True Blood, and she portrayed little Moira O’Hara, a ghost of a maid trapped in the home where she worked, in season one of FX’s American Horror Story. She also appeared in two episodes of season three of Coven as Kaylee, a teenage witch specializing in pyrokinesis.
. Breckenridge played Katerina Pelham, who identifies herself as a member of Marnie’s Wiccan circle but quickly betrays her real loyalty.
· Breckenridge appeared in only one episode of Dawson’s Creek, but her character was unforgettable.
Alexandra Breckenridge Career
· In 2000, Breckenridge played Shelly Weaver on Freaks and Geeks. She also appeared as a guest star on several other programs, including Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Dawson’s Creek, JAG, Medium, Psych, and Undeclared. Additionally, Breckenridge made three appearances in Opposite Sex as Franchise episodes. She portrayed Janie Shepherd, the older sister of Jason Shepherd, in the Frankie Muniz-starring 2002 movie Big Fat Liar.
· On the animated television sitcom Family Guy, Breckenridge has voiced several characters. In an interview with FHM, she revealed, “When I initially auditioned for Family Guy, I was hoping to be a guest voice. That’s something I’ll never comprehend. He loved me, and they kept calling me back to perform new things.” In the episodes, Breckenridge regularly impersonates well-known people like Sarah Jessica Parker and Renée Zellweger. She also appeared in Seth MacFarlane’s online cartoon comedy series Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy. Breckenridge also had a cameo appearance in the American Dad! The episode “With Friends Like Steve’s” by Seth MacFarlane.
· Breckenridge portrays Jessie Anderson, a character from the comic book series The Walking Dead, an AMC post-apocalyptic horror series, had a feeling with the same name in seasons five and six from 2015 to 2016. She co-starred in the 2015 psychological suspense film Dark, directed by Nick Basile and executive produced by Joe Dante. Breckenridge played Sophie in the first season of the NBC drama series This Were Us in 2017. Sophie was Kate’s childhood friend and Kevin’s ex-wife. She was made a series regular for the second season, and she appeared in one episode of the third season, two episodes of the fourth season, one episode of the fifth season, and the last episode of the sixth season.
· In the Netflix series Virgin River, Breckenridge has played the protagonist character Melinda “Mel” Monroe, a nurse-midwife who travels to a tiny northern California community suffering a personal tragedy since 2019. The show will return on Netflix for the fourth and fifth seasons in September 2021.
Alexandra Breckenridge Education/schooling
Alexandra was born on May 15 in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Her parents are usually considered to have split when she was a youngster, and she has never spoken publicly about her father.
Alexandra Breckenridge Early life
Alexandra Hetherington Breckenridge was brought into the world in the Connecticut city of Bridgeport. She experienced childhood adjoining Darien until she was ten when she and her mom migrated to California, where they bobbed about for a year before getting comfortable in Mill Valley. At 13, Breckenridge developed keen on acting, photography, and singing. When she was 15 years old, she moved back to Los Angeles with her mother to pursue a career in acting.