David Dobrik Net worth
Relationship & More
Awards & Achievements
Some Unknown Facts
Soon after the video-sharing platform Vine was introduced, he became an overnight phenomenon, prompting him to go to Hollywood in quest of fame and financial success.
Following his success on Vine, Dobrik opened a channel on YouTube in 2015 and immediately started uploading vlogs, which enabled him to rapidly amass a sizable number of subscribers in a short amount of time.
In addition to the video material he has produced, he started a podcast in June of 2017. On his broadcasts, he focuses almost exclusively on playing massively multiplayer games like Call of Duty and Fortnite.
In July of 2019, Dobrik was featured in W and other media for launching an Instagram account that focuses on film and disposable cameras, a trend gaining momentum. In the August 2019 edition of Variety titled “Power of Young Hollywood,” Dobrik was featured among his peers.
David Dobrik Net Worth
David Dobrik has a $25 million fortune as of this writing. His fame sprang from his popular but now-defunct Vine account and his subsequent YouTube accounts.
With yearly revenues lately surpassing $15 million, he is one of the world’s most famous and well-compensated social media celebrities. Though he initially gained notoriety on YouTube, he is now even more successful on TikTok.
David Dobrik Career
- For his amusement, Dobrik developed various amusing vines and skits. In August of 2016, Dobrik launched David Dobrik Too, intending to offer more direct sponsorship opportunities and blooper videos. His primary channel has over 18 million members, and the aggregate number of videos subscribers have seen on that channel is over 7 billion.
- There are 8.44 million subscribers on the second channel he created, and more than 900 million people have seen his videos. On his other channel, he and his loved ones take part in challenges, respond to questions posed by other fans, and engage in conversation with people worldwide about their shared interests.
- Dobrik is a co-host of the program that you’re watching right now. Cadence13 made it accessible to the public in June of 2022 and has since grown to include 220 episodes in its collection.
- This podcast got off to a strong start, reaching its highest position on iTunes’s Podcasts list at number two. Dobrik’s third YouTube channel, which he calls Views Podcast and which he launched in September 2018, is the place where the video adaptation of his podcast can be found. In Dobrik’s vlogs, his friends—whom he refers to as “The Vlog Squad”—are often featured.
- Because the people appearing in the vlogs are friends, there are no predetermined criteria to determine who may or cannot make an appearance.
- On this platform, he and his friends record clips of themselves engaging in hobbies such as gaming, trying out new things, and other related pursuits. His videos on TikTok have been liked more than 1.3 billion times, and he has over 26 million people following him. The fact that he is rated #36 for followers and #56 for likes on SocialBlade is evidence of his success on the platform.
David Dobrik Relationship & More
● David Dobrik Has Actually Only One Ex-Girlfriend
David Dobrik has 23 million followers, and each day a more significant number of them are persuaded that he is having an affair with Natalie Mariduena, his secretary and a friend from his whole life. Natalie Mariduena is also someone he has known throughout his whole life.
After meeting on Vine in 2015, the two went on to start dating the following year; however, the pair eventually parted ways the following year due, in large part, to the fact that both of them had a lot going on in their life at the time the breakup occurred. They made an emotional video statement of their decision to go their separate ways six months after the end of their relationship.
● David promises to inform his audience if Natalie becomes his girlfriend
Even though they may have collaborated on a Christmas letter back when they were in high school, it is clear that the buddies continue to enjoy making fun of their respective fan bases.
One of these periods is “about four or five years from now. When that day arrives, he shared this information with J-14 “I intend to come back. There is a possibility that I am making this up. Said, “I have no clue.”
Awards & Achievements
- The Streamy Awards, presented yearly by Dick Clark and Tubefilter, recognize the best in digital media, and this year David Dobrik received the most nominations of any creative.
- Brandon Rogers, known for his viral YouTube series Blame The Hero, received the third-most nominations of any creative this year.
Some Unknown Facts
- The number of people who subscribed to the video blogging channel that Dobrik managed had reached 18.3 million as of January 2022, and the channel had approximately 7 billion views during that period.
- The video content creators responsible for the channel had the fifth-most views on YouTube in 2019.
- The radio station in question amassed a total of 2.4 billion listener views over that one particular year.
- It is possible to hear Dobrik’s voice work in various media, such as online comedy and The Angry Birds Movie 2.
- On the Nickelodeon program named “America’s Most Musical Family,” he participated as a judge in the competition.
- One of the episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants that he worked on as an executive producer was called “Pirate Island.”
- The reality competition program Dodgeball Thunderdome on Discovery Channel features him as a competitor from the show’s first season. The show airs on Discovery Channel.
- In the same year, Dobrik uploaded the very first video of his professional career on the video-sharing platform Vine.
- He collaborated with Liza Koshy, Gabbie Hanna, Jason Nash, and Zane & Heath to produce videos that became viral on the social networking platform Vine.
- Dobrik was a part of the YouTube group known as Second Class until he decided to go it alone and start his channel.