Emma Roberts Net Worth
Most Popular Things
Emma Roberts Early Life
The American actress and singer Emma Roberts has become a household name because of her recurring roles in high-profile productions in the film and television industries. She was a member of an illustrious performing dynasty from birth. Her father, the actor Eric Roberts, was nominated for an Academy Award, and her aunt, the actress Julia Roberts, ended up taking home the trophy.
Emma Roberts began her career as an actress at the early age of nine when she was cast in a role in the film Blow. Nevertheless, her breakout performance as Addie Singer on the Nickelodeon sitcom Unfabulous is mostly responsible for catapulting her into the public eye.
Even though Unfabulous was aimed at a younger demographic, she has now gone on to feature in other horror programmes such as American Horror Story and Scream Queens.
Even though she already has a studio album under her belt titled Unfabulous and More, Roberts has decided to shelve her singing career to focus on her acting career.
In 2009, she was selected to serve as a spokeswoman for Neutrogena. The on-again, off-again relationship between Emma Roberts and her co-star from the show Adult World, Evan Peters, finally ended in March this year.
Emma Roberts Net Worth
With a career spanning acting, modelling, and singing, Emma Roberts has amassed a fortune of $25 million. She has since had a prosperous career in film and television.
Emma Roberts Major Popular Things
- When she was 13 years old, Emma Roberts rose to stardom due to her appearance in the television show Unfabulous. After showing great promise in the ratings for Nickelodeon, the show was extended for an additional three years, bringing the total number of seasons to four.
- Palo Alto’s film was met with a significant amount of praise from film reviewers. Her acting in the film was praised by both Tom Shone of The Guardian and Ian Freer of Empire for their respective publications’ respective websites.
- More than $269 million was made from ticket sales all across the globe for the film-We’re the Millers. The overwhelming majority of reviewers could not identify any significant flaws in it.
Emma Roberts Career
- Emma Roberts made her acting debut in the film Blow, released in 2001. This picture was the starting point for Emma Roberts’s successful acting career.
- In the years that followed, she appeared in a film that her aunt directed and in the Grand Champion and Spymate, both of which belonged to the same family and included members of the same extended family. Even though principal photography for the movie Spymate was completed in 2003, the film wasn’t made available to the public until 2006.
- Roberts was involved in writing the lyrics for several of her songs and made cameo appearances in the music videos for several of her singles during her career. According to the article in the newspaper, the album “heated up” to the position of #46 on the list of Billboard’s Top Heatseekers.
- She had a simultaneous appearance with Sara Paxton and JoJo in the movie Aquamarine, released in 2006.
- In the film adaptation of Nancy Drew, released in 2007, Emma Roberts had an outstanding portrayal of the character. Despite the generally negative reviews the film garnered from critics; it was a monetary success.
- She had significant parts in the indie films Wild Child (2008) and Lymelife (2008), both of which she appeared in during 2008.
- After that, she went on to star in several comedies over the next several years, some of which included. It’s a Funny Story and Hotel for Dogs. In addition, she was shooting a supporting part for the movie Virginia during the same period; however, the movie would not be released to the general public for an additional two and a half years after it was filmed.
- She made her acting debut in the horror genre with a role in the movie Scream 4, which was released in the same year as her debut. Later, she appeared in episodes of the anthology horror series Scream Queens and American Horror Story, both aired on television. Both of these programmes spanned two seasons.
- After that, she participated in the American crime thriller Billionaire Boys Club, released in 2018 and based on a real-life occurrence. In the computer-animated comedy film UglyDolls, she provided the voice for the character Wedgehead, who made an appearance.
Her father’s name was Eric Roberts, and his middle name was Roberts. Allegations of physical abuse against her mother inside the household led to the choice made by her parents to pursue a divorce soon after the birth of their daughter.
Because Roberts’ mother is Grace’s biological parent, Roberts might consider Grace to be his biological half-sister. Since her stepmother Eliza Simons had been married previously, she had two stepbrothers and one stepsister waiting for her new stepdaughter when she arrived.
In the field of show business, her paternal family name has a long and renowned history that can be traced back many generations. Her grandmother, Betty Lou Bredemus, was both a performer and an acting coach. She was also one of her aunts, Julia Roberts and Lisa Roberts Gillan, who both work in the entertainment industry.
When her daughter said that she was interested in a career in acting, her mother’s first reaction was one of resistance to the concept of her daughter pursuing such a path. On the other hand, after spending significant time with her aunt Julia working on film sets, she began to develop an interest in performing arts. In this endeavour, Julia served as her guide and mentor.
She received her education at the Archer School for Girls, located in the city of Los Angeles when she was living in the state of California in the United States. In the latter half of 2011, in September, she was informed that she had been allowed permission to continue her education at Sarah Lawrence.
She could only spend a brief period attending the educational institution before she was forced to withdraw from the programme so that she could focus on her acting profession.