Jojo Siwa Net Worth
Most Popular Things
Jojo Siwa, better known by her stage name Joelle Joanie Siwa, is a performer, actress, and singer who rose to fame on social media. She became well-known after making appearances in seasons 5, and 6 of the reality show Dance Moms and after competing in the second series of Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition as the participant with the youngest age.
She is also a seasoned performer, having featured as a guest artist in sketches for Nickelodeon’s Not-So-Valentine Special. Not only did her debut hit, Boomerang, make her a household name on YouTube, but it also helped her gain the highly coveted RIAA: Gold certification. Her music is both uplifting and forthright in its rejection of cyberbullying, which is something that sets her apart from other artists.
In addition, she successfully runs a company in which she operates both real-world and online stores where she sells apparel and accessories. Jojo Siwa’s book, JoJo’s Guide to Sweet Life and published by iReach/Amulet Books, was made available to the public after she signed a book arrangement with the publishing business. Her book describes her optimistic view on life and her battle against trolls she encountered online.
Jojo Siwa Net Worth
Jojo Siwa is a multitalented American performer who can sing, act, and model. Jojo Siwa is worth $20 million at the time of this writing. After finding success in “Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition,” Siwa made regular appearances on “Dance Moms.”
JoJo’s real success came after she became well-known on YouTube; reality TV just served to boost her profile. As of 2020, she has approximately 12 million members and has amassed hundreds of millions of views across several of her videos.
Most Popular Things
- Her father, Tom, practises chiropractic medicine at Northwest Chiropractic, and her mother, Jessalynn, is the proprietor of and instructor of a dance school. Her mother has been a tremendous inspiration for her daughter and has been on several reality shows with her.
- Ever since she could remember, her mother has been bleaching her naturally black hair to a lighter shade. Jojo Siwa has revealed that her mother creates the bulk of her bows. Her elder brother, Jayden Siwa, is also a renowned dancer and an Internet celebrity on Instagram.
- In the year 2020, rumours circulated that JoJo Siwa dated Mark Bontempo. She declared her membership in the LGBTQ+ group publicly throughout January 2021. She was also linked to Kylie Prew, who she dated beginning in January 2021 and ending in October 2021. They were able to put their differences behind them and move on.
- However, in August of 2022, they went their ways once again. After the viral phenomenon of Avery Cyrus attracted her attention on TikTok in August of 2022, the two of them started dating.
- Her parents, Jessalynn, a professional dance instructor in Iowa, and Tom Siwa, a chiropractor in Nebraska, welcomed their daughter into the world there. Another YouTuber in the family is her brother, who also goes under the name Jayden Siwa.
- Siwa stated in 2018 that she would embark on a concert tour in 2019, and in 2018 she gave the Tour the moniker D.R.E.A.M. This is the Tour if you will. She planned to give performances in 52 different cities throughout the United States and Canada, in various venues ranging from indoor arenas to outdoor theatres and stadiums.
- In addition, there would be performances in the United Kingdom and Australia. They were scheduled to kick off their Tour in Phoenix on May 17 of this year. The Tour’s first leg was scheduled to end on June 26 in Austin, Texas, with the second leg scheduled to get underway in Orlando, Florida, on July 10.
- On August 20, the championship was going to take place in Vancouver, Canada. She was recognised by Time magazine as one of the 100 most influential persons in the world in September of 2020, and Fast Company recognised her as one of the Queer 50 most influential people in the world the following year.
- On April 4, 2022, it was announced that she would join Matthew Morrison and Stephen “tWitch” Boss as one of the three judges for the upcoming seventeenth season of So You Think You Can Dance. Her appointment was one of the judges that were disclosed.
- On September 9, 2022, she was presented with the Gamechanger Award from G.L.S.E.N. recognition of the tremendous work she had put forth in the battle against bullying.
- Between August and November of the year 2020, Siwa carried on an intimate relationship with fellow TikTok star Mark Bontempo. Siwa acknowledged that she is a part of the LGBTQ+ group in a statement she published on social media in January 2021.
- Siwa responded to a fan asking how she identifies sexually by stating that she “doesn’t know this answer.” As a consequence of this, Siwa does not apply any labels to herself. This inquiry being posed to the performer was what sparked the idea for the inquiry.
- She explained her sexual orientation by saying, “Technically, I would say that I am pansexual, because that is how I have always been throughout my whole life is just like, my human is my human.” This was given to clear up any confusion about her sexual orientation. During the same interview, Jojo Siwa said that she does not feel uncomfortable when referring to herself using the labels “gay” and “queer.”
- It was reported in February of 2021 that Siwa was involved in a romantic relationship with Kylie Prew, her closest friend. Prew had issued the offer to her about one month earlier. Late in 2021, they realized they should not go through with their plan to terminate their relationship, and by May of the following year, they were back together.
- In June of 2022, the romantic connection that Siwa and Prew had had came to an end for the second time. In August of 2022, Siwa and Avery Cyrus started dating. Both of these individuals are content providers for various social media platforms.