Peter Facinelli Net Worth
Most Popular Things
Awards & Achievement
American actor and producer Peter Facinelli is best known for his roles as Carlisle Cullen in the Twilight movie series and Donovan Ray in the TV show Fastlane. Both of these roles brought Facinelli a great deal of success.
He achieved great fame as a result of both of these jobs. His breakout performance was as Lucifer in the horror movie Angela, and he garnered a lot of acclaim for his supporting part in the science fiction classic Supernova. Both of these performances were in the 1980s.
In addition, he rose to prominence due to his leading part in the drama series Six Feet Under, for which he garnered a great deal of appreciation from the media. The audience followed the Mortuary family as they ran their funeral parlour for the whole of the episode.
His career started hugely when he was selected to play the part of vampire Carlisle Cullen in the romantic comedy Twilight, which received widespread praise from film critics.
He became famous worldwide as a direct result of the box office success of his film, which broke multiple records. In turn, this brought him recognition in every corner of the world. He reprised his role as the same character in both of the subsequent films in the Twilight series that were released following “New Moon,” in which he had a starring role.
In addition, Facinelli is well-known for his position as a significant supporting character in the medical comedy-drama series ‘Nurse Jackie,’ in which he appeared for several seasons. In addition, he has a recurring role in the pilot episode of the CW show Supergirl.
Peter Facinelli Net Worth
Peter Facinelli is an actor as well as a producer, and he has a net worth of $8 million. Peter Facinelli is a well-known actor who has been in a variety of movies and television shows, including the “Twilight” series, “Can’t Hardly Wait,” and “Nurse Jackie,” amongst others.
Peter Facinelli Most Popular Things
- Peter Facinelli’s portrayal of the grizzled vampire Carlisle Cullen in the blockbuster fantasy romance Twilight (2008) brought him widespread acclaim. He returned for all four of the film’s sequels in the role.
- Many awards and nominations were given to the franchise, making it a financial and critical success.
- The American Odyssey TV series had Facinelli as a key character. The show followed a squad of US Army officers as they investigated reports that a private US firm was providing financial support to Islamic terrorist organisations. Most reviewers were lukewarm about the show.
Peter Facinelli Career
- Angela was the first film in which Peter Facinelli appeared, and it was directed by Rebecca Miller (1995). After that, his performance in the television movie “The Price of Love” won him significant accolades for his acting abilities.
- The next movie he was in, Foxfire, was one in which he had a supporting role. The movie, directed by Annette Haywood-Carter, was based on the book “Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang,” which served as the source of inspiration for the movie.
- In the following years, he had roles in several films that received high praise from critics, such as Hardly Wait (1998) and Welcomed to Hollywood (1998).
- Another one of the starring roles that he played was the lead character in the crime-based action drama series Fastlane. From 2002 to 2003, it aired for a total of two seasons.
- Because of his performance in the fantasy film Twilight (2008), he gained notoriety all around the globe. Carlisle Cullen, a minor character who was a vampire, was portrayed by him. At the box office, the movie, directed by Catharine Hardwicke, grossed nearly ten times as much as its budget.
- He reprised his role as the same character in the sequel to “Twilight,” “The Twilight Saga: New Moon,” which was released the year after “Twilight.” Chris Weitz was the man in charge of the direction of the sequel, which, similar to its predecessor, was a commercial success, making back more than fourteen times its production budget. Despite this, a large number of individuals identified issues with it.
- Since the first season of ‘Nurse Jackie’ aired in 2009, he has been a consistent member of the show’s ensemble cast and has appeared in both funny and serious episodes. It could be shown on television until 2015. The television show was so hugely successful that it was nominated for many Emmys.
- In the film “Twilight Saga: Eclipse,” released in 2010, he returned to the role of Carlisle Cullen. The movie was the product of David Slade, who served as director. The movie made around ten times as much money at the box office as it did overall.
- In 2011, he was included in the fourth instalment of the Twilight film series titled “Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn—Part 1.” Both a co-writer and a co-producer on the television movie “Accidentally in Love,” which he worked on during the same year, he contributed to the project in both capacities.
- He not only produced and directed the movie, but he was also the one who authored the script.
Awards & Achievement
- In recognition of Peter Facinelli’s work as an actor in the film Arc, the Independent Gathering International Film Festival awarded him the title of “Best Actor” in 2006.
- On November 26th, 1973, Facinelli was brought into this world in the community of Ozone Park, which is located inside the borough of Queens in New York. Bruna and Pierino Facinelli, both of whom were born in Italy and immigrated to the United States, were responsible for his upbringing. His mother remained at home to raise him and his siblings, while his father supported the family by working as a waiter.
- His parents, who were born and reared in the Val di Non-district of Trentino, Northern Italy, imparted to him a devoted Catholic upbringing throughout his formative years.
- While he was a teenager, he first became interested in performing professionally. Because of this, he made the conscious decision to study theatre while in college instead of pursuing a degree in anything else.